Here's one of me with the funny hairstyle that dad gave me in the bath the other night. Mummy says I won't thank him for this one when I'm older! :)
I think I'm supposed to look at the pictures in this book rather than try to put the whole thing in my mouth....at least I got a big smile from mummy when I was lying on my play mat looking at the book. Eating it is still way more fun but don't tell mummy I said that...she's always trying to get me to look at books.
I'm fairly certain that this thing's for eating.....mummy says they eat lots of pork in Hungary. I'm not sure what the big deal is....it's a bit tough if you ask me.
Mummy and daddy were working in the garden this afternoon and it was cold out there so I had to put my hat on.
My aunty Évi and cousin Márkó are coming to stay with us this week so we'll be out and about all over the place. I'll have lots of pictures to post next weekend so come back and see them!



No comments:
Post a Comment