Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Two more firsts!

What an exciting day we had on Sunday. We went to visit Beni and meet his new baby sister, Lia, for the first time. She is very cute...at least that's what everyone kept saying. I am only 5 months and 1 day older than Lia but mummy says I look really big all of a sudden! Mummy also says that when Lia is a bit older we can get together and play with each other. I'm looking forward to that.



Lia sleeps alot so while she was napping I played with Beni. Beni has this little telephone that we both really wanted to play with. Beni's bigger and stronger than me so he ended up with the phone.



But that's ok, he gave me a kiss to make up for taking the toy. Mummy says that's another first she'll need to write on my 'firsts' calendar. Daddy says I should remember that this is not only a first, but also a last for a very long time....until I'm at least 16! Not too sure what he's talking about. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment