Daddy was home all day today so he helped me with my lunch. This rice stuff's pretty tasty and I do my best trying to eat it all, although watching mummy make funny faces when I blow it on her face is rather amusing.
Sunday, 27 April 2008
Cool New Chair
Mummy and daddy surprised me with this big, comfy chair a couple of nights ago. They said that my Great Granny Ina bought it for me when I was still in mummy's tummy. It's a wee bit on the big side but I'm sure all that rice I've been eating lately will help me grow into it soon enough.

Daddy was home all day today so he helped me with my lunch. This rice stuff's pretty tasty and I do my best trying to eat it all, although watching mummy make funny faces when I blow it on her face is rather amusing.
Daddy was home all day today so he helped me with my lunch. This rice stuff's pretty tasty and I do my best trying to eat it all, although watching mummy make funny faces when I blow it on her face is rather amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment