The first day we arrived, mummy and daddy did some shooting with air guns, while I slept. Yes, slept in the same place where they were shooting! Mummy asked me why I can't sleep like that at night, but I couldn't think of a good answer!
Here's daddy looking pretty pleased with himself.
And mummy too. Daddy says she did pretty well for a girl! :)
There was a big adventure park at the hotel. Daddy said we'll go back there again when I'm a bit bigger. For now, we all went on the seesaw and daddy had a go on the zip slide. There was quite a lot of snow everywhere but it was still nice and warm.
The best bit of our holiday was all the swimming we did. It was a bit like taking a bath but I had to wear clothes and mummy and daddy came in and played with me too! It was great fun.
Getting my swim pants on.
All ready to go down to the pool.
My Scottish Grandma bought me this really nice swim cape and I was finally able to try it out. Mummy said I looked very cute. I wasn't all that bothered about the way it looked...all I was concerned about was it passing the taste test, which it did with flying colours! Thanks Grandma!
At first I went in the pool with mummy. I wasn't too sure where we were going at the start and was a bit nervous, but I soon realized it was just a big tub of water and there was nothing to be scared of. I had a great time splashing around.
Daddy came and played with me too and before long I was having the time of my life.
Even managed a smile for this photo. Got to keep mummy and daddy happy, you know! :)
Just chillin'!
Mummy says I'm a natural...see for yourself.
All that swimming proved to be pretty tiring though.
When all our fingers and toes were like little prunes we went for a walk.
Mummy says all the hills remind her of Scotland.
I love walking with mummy and daddy when they hold me in the sling but after such a busy weekend, even being carried turned out to be a a little too much!



So so so cute!! Beni and I just looked through all the pictures and he just kept pointing and saying "Kíra... Kíra..." He just wanted to remind me who we were looking at. I think he misses her!
ReplyDelete