Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Eccentric? What does that mean mummy?

I like helping mummy with the laundry. I get to do all the hard work - packing the clothes in and and out of the laundry bin, while she gets to do all the fun stuff, press all those buttons on the washing machine that I'm not allowed anywhere near! I guess I don't mind it though, it's actually quite a lot of fun. Especially when mummy lets me wear my hat, which I would be happy to wear all day long.





Unless of course my other hat is available, in which case I would prefer to wear that one, with my pajamas and sandals on, of course!



Mummy keeps trying to put my socks on me...she just doesn't understand that feet with socks on don't taste as good as feet without and it's very important to have a wee snack at hand whilst watching TV! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment