Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, 28 February 2009

Holidays!

I knew something was up when daddy brought this big blue thing into the living room. I threw my drum in there and quickly jumped in after it.



After we were all packed up we got in the car and drove for what felt like forever. The long journey was worth it though. We stayed in a lovely hotel with a huge water park that had a pool especially for little people like me. I had a fantastic time splashing around and even made friends with a turtle.



I kept talking to him, but he didn't say much. He just kept spitting water at me, which I found very entertaining. I'm not sure why mummy wouldn't let me have a taste of the water though. Turtle made it look like so much fun!



The best part about the pool was the slide. I have decided that going down slides is really, really fun and if daddy would have had the energy then I would have happily gone down that slide ALL day long!





On the second day of our holiday, just as we were really starting to enjoy ourselves, I started to feel really ill with an upset tummy. I was sick so many times that daddy had to phone an ambulance to come and take me to hosiptal. Thankfully the hospital was only a few minutes down the road and the Doctors were very kind and helpful. The nurses did all kinds of tests and even stuck some needles in my hand, but I was so tired that I only cried a tiny little bit before falling fast asleep as they took my blood.

I felt much better by the morning and was happy to see some other boys and girls to play with. The Doctor did a few more tests and then said it was ok for me to go home. I was sad that we had to leave the hotel and the pool and come home so quickly. I hope we can go on holiday again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment