Mummy helped me wrap my present for Grandpa but it looked so nice that I almost changed my mind about giving it to him and thought about keeping it for myself. He liked my present alot.
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
I was so pleased to be in Scotland for my Grandpa's birthday this year, especially because it meant I got to try a little piece of chocolate birthday cake! Yummy!
Mummy helped me wrap my present for Grandpa but it looked so nice that I almost changed my mind about giving it to him and thought about keeping it for myself. He liked my present alot.


Mummy helped me wrap my present for Grandpa but it looked so nice that I almost changed my mind about giving it to him and thought about keeping it for myself. He liked my present alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment