I still enjoy bouncing up and down in the excersaucer, but now that I'm so mobile I like to explore too. This thing is just amazing. I have a wee look everyday to try and figure out how it's made....or how I could take it apart!
This is so funny I found Abigail in a similar situation the other day but she was under her walker! Its so funny the places they wonder to being mobile! Abigail loves the bathroom and the toliet go figure! Kira has grown so much I can't believe shes Almost a year old! Time flies too fast! Jessica
This is so funny I found Abigail in a similar situation the other day but she was under her walker! Its so funny the places they wonder to being mobile! Abigail loves the bathroom and the toliet go figure! Kira has grown so much I can't believe shes Almost a year old! Time flies too fast! Jessica
ReplyDelete