Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Uncle Stephen's visit

The last time I saw my Uncle Stephen I was only 4 months old.



He says I changed a lot since then. What do you think?



We had a great time hanging out together.

I showed him all the funny faces I can make. He thought that was cool.







And I showed him how clever I am by helping daddy to water the garden.



He was so impressed with all my skills that he treated me to some ice cream. Again, I only got a tiny little bit but it was really tasty.



In fact, it left me licking my lips for more!



I thought I was getting more when we all went to a coffee shop one day. All the grown-ups ordered ice cream sundaes. I couldn't believe it! I had never seen anything like it in my whole life. They were huge!





I tried to convince daddy to give me some of his but he said no and his arms are longer than mine so there wasn't much I could do about that. Maybe next time.



Anyway, I really miss my Unlce Stephen. The house is pretty quiet without him, but mummy says not to worry....we will be going to Scotland to visit him soon. Yippee! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment