Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 16 June 2008

Congratulations Rebeka!

My cousin Rebeka graduated from primary school on Friday so we went to visit for the day to celebrate with her. Gratulálunk Rebeka! Apáékkal nagyon büszkék vagyunk rád!



 Rebeka, Uncle Attila, Aunt Évi and cousin Tamás live in Esztergom, which is a long car journey from here so we don't get to see them very often. The last time we saw each other was when I was only 1 month old. I hope it won't be too long until we see them again because I had lots of fun at their house.



My Nagyi (Hungarian Grandma) was there too. We had great fun hanging out together. She started teaching me how to clap my hands. It was a bit difficult but I promised to pratise lots.



Mummy says I've to tell everyone that I did have a really pretty dress on for the special occasion but I had a bit of an accident before we could take the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment