Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Grandma & Grandpa's visit

All kinds of exciting things happened this past week. First of all, Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Scotland to visit me! We had a fantastic time together. They gave me lots of kisses and cuddles, although Grandpa has a very tickly face, which always makes me laugh.



We also sang some songs together. My favourite was 'wind the bobbin up' and Grandma and Grandpa were very impressed that I knew the actions. Mummy keeps trying to get a video of that but I've been feeling a bit camera shy.

Grandma and Grandpa played with me lots so mummy had time for really important things like making me more yummy food. My favourite new foods this week were tomatoes, chicken and pasta.





Grandma helped me drink from my new cup. I'm slowly getting the hang of it, although sometimes the water comes out really fast and I think I might just choke to death.



Grandpa took lots of photos of me with my toys. This is the excersaucer that my friend Beni is letting me borrow. It has lots of toys on it and I love playing with all of them, but the very best toy is the mirror. There's a little baby living in that mirror and I like to try and eat her.




Eric and Nancy also came all the way from Scotland to visit us this week. They saw where daddy works and where we live. I like them alot and hope they will be able to visit us again sometime. They made me laugh and smile all the time.



We all went to Budapest for the day to do some sightseeing. I got to sit in the front of the van with daddy. It was a bit scarey so I had to hold on tight.



We went to daddy's favourite restaurant for lunch, where grandma let me chew on some bread. It was yummy. I hope mummy knows about bread and gives me some more soon.



It was a pretty tiring day and I fell fast asleep on the way home. Thankfully, I remembered to hold on even in my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment